Monday 28 January 2013

Review - The Fetish Box by Nicole Camden

Goodreads Review

Reviewed 29/1/13


The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night (The Fetish Box, #1)The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night by Nicole Camden
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book took me awhile to get in to and just as I was hooked, it stopped.

Really different storyline, I mean, a virgin inheriting a sex shop and a house from her mother than she hasn't seen or heard from since she was a baby and by inheriting the sex shop, she seems to have inherited her mother's two friends, Max and John, each of whom attract Mary in different ways both both immediately.

This installment is all about setting up the storyline and the scene, will read the next book, even if its just to see what the first book was setting up.

Note - the way Max talks takes some getting used to.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. You can see your nomination here! Welcome to the Blogging Community!http://beccathebibliophile.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-won-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete