Friday 18 January 2013

Latest Review - There Is No Light In Darkness by Claire Contreras

Twitter Review

Reviewed 19/1/13

There is No Light in Darkness by .Enthralling story of Blake Brennan as she tries to find answers about her painful past 4/5

Goodreads Review


There is No Light in Darkness (Darkness, #1)There is No Light in Darkness by Claire Contreras
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was intrigued by the blurb of this book and jumped at the chance to read it. Straight away I loved how strong Blake was. She is plagued by nightmares of her childhood but she doesn't know what they mean. I loved that she has such a strong family network from her foster family and that she has a soul mate in Cole. Cole won me over straight away. His cockiness and sex appeal oozed off the page and his love for Blake was obvious from the moment we met him. This story is very complicated and you do have to concentrate to follow along the tidbits of information that are told throughout the story, in both the present and the past. I'm looking forward to the second book to see if my predictions for the story are correct or not. Great debut novel from the author.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog,
    just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Leibster Award
    check it out
    http://bookboyfriendreview.blogspot.com/p/liebster-blog-award-2013.html

    ReplyDelete