Tuesday 1 January 2013

Latest Review - Mikalo's Grace by Syndra K. Shaw

Twitter Review

1/1/13

Mikalo's Grace by  Ronan and Mikalo will make you fall in love body, mind & soul, blindfolds optional ;) Erotica with heart 4/5

Goodreads Review

Mikalo's GraceMikalo's Grace by Syndra K. Shaw
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I first started this book I found it hard to comprehend in my mind what was being said and the dialogue between the characters. But as I moved through the book I got used to Mikalo's english and the way he expresses himself and found myself drawn to him. There was a scene towards the end that blew my mind, I'm not sure how I feel about it but it definitely acheived what Mikalo was trying to prove. My recommendation would be to persevere through this book. The greek culture and belief systems are well represented in this book and this book is a welcome change to other similar books in the same genre. Thanks Syndra :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment